Monday, September 24, 2007

Birthday party

We had an absolutely wonderful birthday party, as the weather cooperated, almost all the kids showed up (24!) and our castle and dragon withstood the wind and the lashings from the toy swords. We got to find the magic key, looked for gold coins and begged the pirate to spill his secrets.
.....
This morning she had a princess ring on each of her fingers (with lip gloss) and requested to take a cake to the day care.
Gwen: Mom, I am four! So now I can wear all my jewelry at once.
Me: It is ok, but remember, that you have to share.
Gwen: I am bringing a cake so that they can all celebrate my birthday. It would be again so much fun, even without the presents! They get the cake, they do not need my rings, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did she get our card? (We emailed to it George... I'm not sure if he got it.)

-- David and Nathan